Monday, November 14, 2011

A Tribe Called Quest - Oh My God ft. Busta Rhymes - remix


Video clip of a tribe called quest - oh my god feat. busta rhymes... as i was told, it is the UK Flavour Radio Mix (prod. py Tosh 1993). Lyrics: (some parts are hard to understand - leave a comment to make suggestions ;) (Q-Tip): Listen up everybody the bottom line I'm a black intellect, but unrefined with precision like a bullet, target bound just livin like a hooker, the harlett sounds now when I say the harlett, you know I mean the hott heat of the equator, the brothers in the spot Jalick, Jalick ya wind up ya hit draftin' of the poets, I'm the #7 pick lick, lick, lick boy on your backside lick, lick, lick boy on your backside listen to the fader, Shaheed lets it glide Tip the earthly body heavens on my side even in Santo Domingo Can I gotta Gringo we got mics when do we go know a little nigga who can ryhme when you ask me short, dark, and plus his voice is raspy (Phife Dawg): One for the treble Two for the bass you know the style Tip it's time to flip this I like my beats hard like two day old (shit) steady eatin booty MC's like cheese Grits My man Al B. Sure, he's in effect mode used to have a crush on Dawn from En Vogue it's not like honey dip would wanna get with me but just in case I own more condoms then TLC now the formula is this Me, Tip, and Ali for those who can't count it goes 1-2-3 the anti batty bwoy big up is who i be brothers find it's hard to do but never me some brothers try to dis my malik you see'm ditchin me now cure all the BBMC's my (shit) is ...

Polar S625x On Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links